01 Mayıs , 2024, 05:52:53

Haberler:

www.herseyibilen.co Durma! Merak ettiğin her konuda her soruyu sen de sor!

Why is music on YouTube so popular?

Başlatan Kipoewe, 09 Aralık , 2023, 12:21:54

« önceki - sonraki »

Kipoewe

YouTube Music is a streaming platform that allows users to listen to music using a dedicated app for Android, iOS devices and computers. It allows you to play music from all over the world, it currently has over 70 million official songs, and the app itself is available in 100 countries. The service is available in two versions: free and paid, that is, YouTube Music Premium. The first contains advertising and a lot of restrictions, for example, it prohibits listening to music when the screen is locked.

On YouTube Music you can find official songs, albums, playlists, remixes and so-called live recordings, in which all the sounds of both the vocalist and all the sounds of the musical instruments that make up the song were recorded in one place and time. You can also find music videos and radio stations from the creators on YouTube.

First of all, the disadvantage of the site is the very large limitations of the free version, which are associated with the purchase of the paid Premium version. The second downside is that you can't share a family subscription with even your closest friend if they live in a different location than you. Also, the price list for services varies depending on the place where we plan to purchase the service, which makes it easy to get lost.

The advantage of the service is access to a rich multimedia library. The Premium version is priced competitively compared to other platforms offering similar services. The premium version also allows you to watch YouTube content without ads, which is an added benefit. And the one-month trial period allows you to find out whether you really like this service and whether you are willing to pay for it. In addition, we may cancel, suspend or renew your subscription at any time.

Lanss

You are absolutely right, music on YouTube is incredibly popular and I am also a fan of music from YouTube. But for me the main thing is songs and beautiful music, so I started using the ytmp3.lc converter to get high-quality mp3 versions of my favorite songs from YouTube. It's so easy and fast. Therefore, I advise everyone to try converting songs from YouTube to audio using this tool.