27 Nisan , 2024, 08:42:25

Haberler:

www.herseyibilen.co Durma! Merak ettiğin her konuda her soruyu sen de sor!

BEBEĞİM AZ BALGAM KUSTU

Başlatan aşkitoom, 23 Ocak , 2014, 23:04:21

« önceki - sonraki »

aşkitoom

kızlar bebeğim 19 günlük kusması başladı.öyle fışkırır gibi değil,sızıntı şeklinde.fakat bugün emzirdikten sonra kusmuğunda az balgam vardı bu ne olabilir.bazen burnunda nefes alırken tıkanmış gibi ses geliyor.ama her zaman değil.

°º•✿вoɴcυĸ ɢözlüм✿•º°

doktora götür belki üsütmüstür  :-\ bide herseyi cok sorgulama dert yapma saglikli olduklari sürece sorun olmaz
:nazar: :nazar:

:nazar: :nazar:

Eastojamson

Hi to everybody, here everyone is sharing such knowledge, so it's fastidious to see this site, and I used to visit this blog daily   Zonnepanelen Haacht

Eastojamson

I see the greatest contents on your blog and I extremely love reading them.   Zonnepanelen Geel

Eastojamson

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.   Zonnepanelen Halle

Eastojamson

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.   Zonnepanelen Dessel

Eastojamson

Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me.   Zonnepanelen Herent

Eastojamson

Thank you so much for ding the impressive job here, everyone will surely like your post.   Zonnepanelen Herne

Eastojamson

This is a fantastic website , thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen Hoegaarden

Eastojamson

Great survey. I'm sure you're getting a great response.   Zonnepanelen Hoeilaart

Eastojamson

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work   Zonnepanelen Holsbeek

Eastojamson

Glad to chat your blog, I seem to be forward to more reliable articles and I think we all wish to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us.   Zonnepanelen Huldenberg

Eastojamson

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free.   Zonnepanelen Kampenhout

Eastojamson

Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article.   Zonnepanelen Kapelle-op-den-bos

Eastojamson

this blog was really great, never seen a great blog like this before. i think im gonna share this to my friends..   Zonnepanelen installateur Keerbergen