How to cure stress?

Başlatan Kipoewe, 27 Aralık , 2022, 06:53:07

« önceki - sonraki »

Kipoewe

If the condition has not reached a critical point, independent ways to deal with stress help well. Their goal is a superficial study of negative emotions (on the principle of "here and now"). Psychologists recommend:

Write down thoughts when an emotional wave covers. After reading what was written after some time, you can better understand the problem, separate the main from the secondary.
Clean your house regularly. Confusion in things is reflected by confusion in thoughts and feelings.
Drink vitamins for the nervous system and general strengthening multivitamin complexes. Distress depletes the body, so you need to replenish the lost nutrients.
Maximize physical activity. Sport distracts from experiences, regular training accelerates blood circulation, reduces the level of adrenaline in the blood.
Master mindfulness - the art of managing attention, being present in the present moment. Helps reduce anxiety, resist emotional outbursts, reflex reactions.
Take herbal teas at night. Phytotherapy has long demonstrated high efficiency.
Do breathing exercises. Exercise relaxes well, normalizes cardiac activity, speeds up metabolism.

Lanss

Unfortunately, I am familiar with stress firsthand, but all such advice from the Internet did not give me any result. Then I decided to try weed and chose this blue cheese strain https://westcoastsupply.cc/product/blue-cheese/ with fast shipping. It took me quite a bit of the strain for me to feel significant relief for my nervous system. And now I know for sure that strains help as quickly as possible with stress.

Hippity

27 Ocak , 2023, 13:56:45 #2 Son düzenlenme: 27 Ocak , 2023, 14:05:35 Hippity
Have you ever tried taking various nutritional supplements to deal with stress? I think this is by far the fastest and yet most efficient way. I can recommend this delta 8 thc natural and safe food supplement which I try to take daily to maintain the effect. I think this is really the easiest and most enjoyable way to support your body.